Bellingham Soap Company Enviromental Policy
Bellingham Soap Company designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes handmade soaps and skincare from a converted barn in Humshaugh, Northumberland under the brand name "Working with Nature".
The Bellingham Soap Company is dedicated to minimizing the impact of its activities, products and services on the environment.
The company executive is committed to:
- Continual environmental improvement.
- Prevention of pollution.
- Compliance with applicable legislation.
- recycling of packaging materials
- minimising waste
- efficient use of water and energy
- use of biodegradable chemicals
- use of timber from sustainable (managed) forests
- Use of biodegradable, recycled and recyclable packaging
Environmental objectives and targets are set and appraised during periodic management review.
(This policy is available to interested parties on request, and has been disseminated amongst all our employees).